01
Apr
09

What’s your tune?

I love listening to music and finding new music to listen to. When I write a post about music I want to find out what your listening to so I decided to make a survey about music! Finding new music is like finding a new best friend. It sticks with you through thick and thin and is always there to lean on. So, what’s your tune?

What’s your tune?

10 Responses to “What’s your tune?”

1.    Abbey April 2, 2009 at 12:56 pm

Hi Sam! That was a great survey, and thanks for taking my survey! Thanks a ton for the comment on making my survey better. That meant a lot! Thanks a super ton!
    -Abbey
    Reader, Writer, Knitter, Blogger!

2.    ariel110gs April 17, 2009 at 8:09 pm

Hi, my name is Ariel I live in Canada. Our teacher Mr. Pepper signed your class up for the 2009 blogging competition to and it’s helped me a lot with my learning skills and I would love to finally get my first visitor to comment on my posts!
    Here’s my address’s
    http://ariel110gs.edublogs.org/

3.    asia April 21, 2009 at 9:42 am

Hi Sam!
    Thanks for the comment on my blog. Yes, the poem is about me because I just LOVE the rain. It rained last night btw. I really enjoy writing, whether it’s my book, poems, or blog posts. I’ve never really thought of writing a song, but my friends say that it’s just a poem with a chorus. Is that true? We should write something together! lol.
    Well my favorite tune is (always has been) heavy metal, anything loud and exciting pretty much. It’s the only type of music I really listen to, but I do listen to anything else if I’m really bored. What type of music do you like? Oh and do you play an instrument?
    -asia <333

4.    asia April 22, 2009 at 7:57 pm

Haha thanks again for liking my poem. I think you would do a really good job on that book. I would put mine on my blog but I don’t think ‘s really appropriate for a school blog. But if you want to read the summary you can go to my post on it (http://asia1e09.edublogs.org/2009/02/27/me-gustan-escriber-los-libros/). You should do a summary on your book. =]
    Oh yeah and about that song, lol that would be sick.
    -asia <3

5.    Chelseah16 May 5, 2009 at 8:54 am

Hey Sam,
    That was a great survey. It had way more things to do with music then I thought it would have. I really liked how you asked “What is your favorite band?” and then asked “What is your favorite pop solo artist?” I think you should do another survey on somehting different, like:animals, sports, blogs, partys…Oh that reminds me I can’t wait untill…you know what!
    Bye! See you at school. Then on Friday!!!!!!!
    ~Chelsea

6.    brittanyh16 May 5, 2009 at 4:29 pm

The survey is really well done. Keep up the blogging.

7.    tinnitus cure April 22, 2011 at 12:12 am

I really like your blog. I’m inspired. Very grateful.

1. 1 Survey- I Was Inspired | Read, Write, and Knit Pingback on Apr 1st, 2009 at 5:37 pm