By Sam

Hi, I’m Sam.

My blog is mainly what I like and what’s going on in the world. I’m an 11 year old kid who’s really tall and love to sing, act, have fun, play sports and video games, and read the Warriors series but now more the Twilight saga. Blogging is important to me because I love to write and I like to have a place to vent my feelings about things and let others know what is happening to people in other places. I read alot so I will probably have lots of book reviews.

12 Responses to “About”

1.    Miss W. October 10, 2008 at 8:13 pm

G’day Sam,
    Welcome to the student blogging competition. I hope you enjoy all the activities. After this comment, you should get a dot on your map from Tasmania, Australia.

If you are really into writing, make sure you visit Nadine’s blog from Australia. She is on the participants page. She writes lots and lots and has a great blogroll of other studnets who are into writing.

2.    Daniel October 29, 2008 at 11:43 am

I LOVE reading. As if you already didnt know that cause Ms. Smith is always telling me to put my book away! Bye!

3.    helenaish November 13, 2008 at 4:30 am

Hey Sam, I loved reading your blog, It was interesting!!!
    I am a fan of singing and dancing too. I was in a KINDA musical one and did drama and sang in a play!!! It was fun!

I hope you visit my blog and comment on it!!
    Cheers, Helena :)

4.    boydh16 November 21, 2008 at 10:18 pm

i’m not surprised you love to sing . . . . . Because you have a great voice for it

5.    Mrs. Hines January 15, 2009 at 6:59 pm

Great job with your friendship posts and comments. My students loved collaborating with you. I can’t wait to show them your comments in the morning. :) Keep up the great work! You are an inspiration.

6.    Miss W. January 22, 2009 at 9:06 pm

G’day Sam,
    Thanks for registering for the 2009 blogging challenge. Hopefully you will learn some new things to do with blogging.

7.    Leonie April 17, 2009 at 11:18 am

Hi Sam !

My name is Leonie and I’m a student of the Mark Isfeld school. I’ve got an edublog, too, that’s how I found yours. Your blog is great, I really, really like it. Reading your stories is a pleasure !

Keep on writing,
    Leonie

8.    Jess July 23, 2009 at 5:06 pm

Hey Sam my name is Jess!
    Im 13 years old and i am very tall. I too love to sing and act and have fun. I recently started music lessons in school and im loving it because we are learning to play guitar whichi i’ve always wanted to do. :D
    Please visit my blog and read more about me.
    -Jess

9.    Jess July 27, 2009 at 6:42 pm

Im arouns 5.8 i think 173 cm tall :D you ? And ill add you on my blogroll.
    -Jess

10.    Sam August 5, 2009 at 7:25 pm

Im 6 feet tall so I guess that would be around 180 cm.

11.    layne April 14, 2010 at 3:02 pm

Hello again!
    I love to read the warriors series! I have’nt read them in a while though. :(

1. 1 Have you visited …? | Technology in our classroom Pingback on Oct 10th, 2008 at 10:30 pm
  2. 2 Match-Making | Huzzah! Pingback on Oct 13th, 2008 at 9:37 am