By Sam

So your probably wondering “Why is this blog banner Spider-man? Is the blog about Spider man?” well, I’m here to tell you that no my blog is NOT about Spider man! I repeat NOT ABOUT SPIDERMAN!

My blog banner is Spider-man because, Spider-man is Awesome and my hero and not to forget the main reason. With a large group of friend for Halloween next year are planning to go as a hero but the girls have to be guy hero’s and the guys have to be girl hero’s so (of course) I am being spider-man! One of my guy friends is going to be cat women and another is going to be wonder women! I can not wait to see what that looks like.

So now you know that my blog is not about Spider-man which, would have been totally awesome but there is not enough Spider-man info in the world to make a whole blog with one or two posts a week.

Blog Banner by: Oscar J. Baeza

4 Responses to “What’s with the Blog Banner?”

1.    sophieh16 March 23, 2009 at 10:15 am

Hey Sam! I know! I am so excited for Halloween! I am going to probably look for superman costumes even though I should wait untill October! Who cares! My brother has an old spider-man costume that might fit

2.    landonw02 April 29, 2009 at 5:31 pm

I love spider-man too!!!!! Awesome. I love the 3rd movie the best!!!

3.    Riley November 4, 2009 at 1:50 pm

Spider man is knaly :)