By Sam

I have gotten a comment asking where I live. Well, here’s the answer!

I live In the Comox Valley in the city of Courtenay. The Comox Valley is on Vancouver Island and all of this is in beautiful British Columbia, Canada! Vancouver Island is a temperate rain forest and when it rains it rains. But I love the rain even though that might sound weird.

We have sunny days of course but not nearly as many as we have cold wet days. In the winter my favorite place to go is Mount Washington! I snowboard and it has lots of good days for snowboarding and skiing. We don’t always get lots of snow but there’s almost always been more than enough on the mountain.

In the Comox Valley there are so many things to do because we are the Recreation Capital of the World. One of my favorite places to go is the Comox Valley Aquatic Centre. There is a picture of the wave pool on the CVRD site. I was a swimmer in the Comox Valley Sharks swim club. I haven’t joined this year but I might join later on in the year.

The Comox Valley is a great place to live! I’m glad I live here because the views of the glacier are beautiful and the people are nice and there’s always something to do. I hope that maybe in your future you will come visit.

The Dot on this ClustrMap is where I live.

4 Responses to “Where I Live!”

1.    boydh16 November 21, 2008 at 10:25 pm

I agree 110% it’s a great place to live to me it’s the best place in the world to live. And having all of my friends and family here makes it lots better I would be devastated if you or one of my other friends had to move away.

2.    Brayden January 19, 2009 at 1:50 pm

hehe i live in the same place as you plz comment back